Abel Tasman New Zeland
On our way to start the Abel Tasman!! Since we had to cars we opted to park one at the end of the track and drive the other to the beginning. It was definitely the most sustainable way to do the hike. :) The Mountain Views were pretty sweet!! At that starting line!!! Only 11.8 Km to our first stop!! The first of many panoramas. lol Half way only 6.9 KM to go!! More Panoramas at the first stop for a snack! SMILE!! Who brings 12 boiled eggs on a 3 day hike? This guy. lol You know I got that good good curry on my eggs. There is the bag, I didn't have enough room so I attached a back pack to it as well. Got to have my vitamins in that sweet sour lemon, its the secret to my amazing strength and endurance. Who would have guessed the benefits of eating raw lemons!! View of the...
Comments
Post a Comment