Them Oil Changes, that's the way it is.
Them Oil Changes !!! So today I decided if I'm going to ever be able to save extra money and start living a debt free and sustainable life then I need to cut out some excess spending habits. The first way I thought of was to change my own oil. Here is how I did it! First you got to find the good deals on OIL. Its all about going to a store, grabbing the advertisements for the week and BAM! Look there , 5 Quarts plus filter for 33.99 plus 10 $ Gift card. That's 22.99$ for a full synthetic oil change. Luckily for me I have been getting deals on oil changes like this for the last two years. It's always good to have at least one or two oil changes worth of oil and filters in the stockpile. In case of job layoffs and such, you never know what tomorrow will bring. Get your Oil and tools and get to work! Ok so I have to tell you, this is a dirty job. I definitely turned a pair of nice jeans into work jeans lol. Firs...




















Comments
Post a Comment